Nitecore i8 Intellicharger
8-Bay Smart Charger
An all-in-one battery charging station, the Nitecore i8 is a multi-slot intelligent charger that can handle up to 8 batteries at once! Each of the bays of this charger are completely independent, allowing you to charge batteries of various sizes and charge levels in whichever configuration you want. The I8 is capable of charging a wide range of Li-ion and IMR batteries, as well as standard sized NiMH cells. With heavy duty charging power and 8-bay capacity, you'll never need another charger again!
The Nitecore I8 isn't just a battery charger, it's an all inclusive charging station for both batteries and your vital USB powered electronics. The stored energy within charged batteries can be used to power smart phones, tablets and anything else that runs via USB power thanks to the I8's two USB out ports. This makes the I8 great for travel or as an all-in-one power station for work, an office or at home.
|Product name:||Nitecore i8 Multi-Slots 5V USB Intelligent Charger|
|Input:||AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.6A (Max) 30W|
|DC 12V 3A|
|Output voltage:||battery: 4.2V±1% / 1.48±1%|
|Output current:||battery: 1.5A*2, 1A*4, 0.75A*4, 0.5A*8|
Li-ion/IMR: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340 (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
Ni-MH (Ni-Cd): AA, AAA, C, D
|Size:||117mm x101mm x134.5mm (Length x width x height)|
- Active Current Distribution (ACD)
- Monitors and charges each of the 8 slots independently
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion batteries, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries
- Features three charging modes (constant current, constant voltage, -dV/dt)
- Automatically detects power levels of batteries and selects the appropriate voltage and charging mode
- Over-charging prevention
- Reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection
- Activation function for over discharged protected batteries
- USB output
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Made from durable PC material (fire retardant/ flame resistant)
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.