Nitecore Q4 Quick Charger
The Nitecore Q4 2A Quick Universal Battery Charger is an intelligent charger capable of producing a 2000mAh (2A) charging output with accurate and consistent battery monitoring. The Nitecore Q4 is fast charging with auto-select speed between 1.0A and 2.0A. The LED indicator light is intuitive, notifying users when batteries are in charging status and turns green when the battery is fully charged with auto-stop functionality. A full, sophisticated protection suite provides safety to abnormal conditions, with a standalone hardware circuit. Furthermore, it is offered in a plethora of color options and can accommodates today's most popular vape battery sizes such as 18650, 20700, and 26650.
Nitecore Q4 Intelligent Charger Features:
- 4-Bay Battery Charger
- Independently Charging and Monitoring
- Intuitive Battery Life LED Indicator Light
- Simple No Button Design
- Active Current Distribution (ACD)
- Automatic 2.0A Charging for One or Two Battery
- Automatic 1.0A Charging for Three or Four Batteries
- AC Input Power: AC 100-240V 50-60Hz
- Auto Cut-Off Voltage: 4.20 (+/- 1%)
- Over Charge Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Durable PC Material Construction - Fire Retardant & Fire Resistance
- Supports Li-ion Battery Size: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340, 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 17700, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650, 26700, 20700, 21700, 22700
- 1 Nitecore Q4 Charger
- 1 AC Adapter Charger
- Instructional Manual
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.